SlamJamz Central: INSIDER: New Article online

Saturday, July 09, 2005

INSIDER: New Article online

Part one of this weekend's PWInsider column went up over there earlier this afternoon. In it I take a look at the WWE Massacre victims and what the potential is for them in the other major players, the indies, and Japan.

Part two will be up at PWInsider.com tomorrow, and will cover some pretty controversial stuff - it's my blueprint for making sure TNA does NOT mess up the gift Vince McMahon has given them. It's going to be pretty blunt in some areas, as I intend to tell TNA exactly WHY they are a colossal FAILURE thus far, and WHAT they need to do about it to survive. You won't want to miss it.

I've given Dave Scherer the option of not running the column if he feels it could get him into trouble 0- as I said it's VERY controversial - and once he lets me know his decision, I'll let you know.

Both parts of the Insider article will be posted on SlamJamz sometime on Monday or Tuesday, unless Dave does decline to run part two, in which case they'll both be available here on Sunday.

Stay tuned to SlamJamz for all the latest concerning the Massacre and its aftermath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home